Saturday, December 6, 2008

Introduction

Hello, I'm Jake. Most of my friends call me General. I'm a 20 year-old sophomore at Purdue University North Central. No, that isn't the West Lafayette campus. It's about 2 hours north of there in a tiny town called Westville. I'm not good at the whole blogging thing, but I love to write. It is a good stress reliever for me.
I am fairly opinionated and stubborn, but open minded too. I am willing to listen to the other side of the story and understand the logic behind it, but don't expect to change my mind. Some of my hot topics are Global Warming (bunch of crap), Religion (I believe in God, but not big on the mainstream stuff), and Science (I LOVE IT!). I also enjoy writing about life and love. And if you're really lucky you might get the occasional short story.
As for my personal life, I'm working on going into law enforcement for the Department of Natural Resources (aka DNR). I love being outdoors and taking pictures of the scenery. Music, animals, my friends, and family are my life. I have an AMAZING girlfriend and I couldn't be happier! I'm country boy at heart. I love huntin', fishin', and workin' in the barn. I am very conservative and I will fight to the death for what I think is right.
If you have a suggestion for me to write about something just let me know. I will be writing every week and I hope to get a strong audience. Good night, have fun, and watch your step...

No comments: